Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY BUTTON


Insight on me, you ready for it-

So,if any of you know me, you know the look that creeps across my face whenever HAMMOCK is mentioned in my pressence. I get that look, that one of just having your "Happy Button" hit. Now, if any of you are shaking your head at me, all I have to state is don’t knock it until you tried it! It is amazing people! So it happens that Matt stuck a beautiful hammock like 5 feet away from my door- who is a happy person? Oh, oh I am! I am!

So for the last couple weeks I have a routine down about every night where the rain doesn't chase me and Sarah away, we both get ready for bed, dressed and Sarah fed and then in one hand I have a usually fussy Sarah (not for long though) and my IPOD (my other happy button- music- usually ENYA) and we head over to pure RELAXATION! I get in and then situate Sarah in one arm and with the other get the thing rocking and with in about a minute the scene is set- I am looking up at the stars having a conversation with my Jesus about the day, listening to ENYA with a snoring Sarah next to me. Really it can't get any better then this!...yea..NO!

No comments: