Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This Is So Cool!

So I think you would appreciate this in seeing just how big our God is here in Haiti and the affect of that has to the rest of the world. So, ealier this week Vicki one of our nurses wrote Mellissa here in Haiti that she thinks she found what geneitic disoder my Sarah has and in that I was given the name Trisomy 13. I did much research and wow it fits and in that got ahold of a couple website one in particular and introduced to ourselve. Within a day I was asked to join there support group online and tell Sarah's story to the other members. So in a simple email I introduced her to the world and with in the hour my mailbox was completely full of love and advice. I was asked by one lady who works with a organization for parents who have children with disorders if she could send sarah a carepacket and WOW in the last email she said besides just sending me a box of some cute cloths, medication and pacifiers if I would go onto this website and see if there is any thing else that is needed. Boxes of equipment have already started its process of making it here to Haiti. Our GOD is HUGE even for the little ones among us and that keeps just blowing my mind. So I thought that through the every day life of Haiti these little moments should be shared.

No comments: