Sunday, September 28, 2008

I salute you mom....

I bet you've all been there, you know standing in the hundle pile as a kid in the backyard or livingroom, while your once cute mother because comander of a strict army barking orders to smile and such while, and using phrases such as "so help me" and "I made you" while you and your siblings are forced to realize your related and grin and bare it toward the lens of a camera. By the end of the so called fun outing the end product has every single member looking some other way and your mother who at this point could not be any more proud... not sure if it is over not eating her young or the family portate. Well I have enter the footsteps of my mother and probably many other mothers and I salute you. I have given it one day of posting that amazing group phote where I emphaisze ALL 14 children before I get to tell you the joy of taking that...

It actually was a blast but man I love my mother just a little more, if that is possible, in trying to get us as kids to get a group shot...

So, I headed down there at 10, armed with my camera and Mary Beth another missionary who could help me. The workers were so excited about getting the kids dressed up so that took 45 minutes, then it was trying to situate 14 kids where only about 5 knew really what was going on. The ones who we all thought would be the hardest actually took there seats and waited. My little stevie decided not getting a chair first off was going to send him over the edge and he broke down in what can best be describes as a three year as their worst. So, I became my mother and probably any mother in the past where looking at the end product of that photograph 2 hours later I could not be any more proud! ALL 14 are in there, looking at the camera who cares, stevie is on my lap- SCREAMING but again I have all of them and that is AMAZING!

So yes I salute you mom!

No comments: