Tuesday, September 9, 2008

breathing...

So, I am coming out of the emotional woodwork to tell you that I am alive...

I still have a heart beating in my chest, it hurts but for the most part the throb of initially losing my baby girl has released its hold. There are moments where I have to catch my breath though because I swear I can hear her only to find that I am having a conversation with the wind.

My Jesus is just loving on me through who He is in nature, scripture, a small thing with fur (I'll later disclose that story) and support from family and friends. So this is where I need to tell ALL of you THANK you! I am blessed to have you all in my life and am willing to be by my side through all the highs and lows of Haiti life. I love each one of you and how you each add unique beat into my overall HAPPY DANCE! Thank you all for caring so much for me and my heart, because of that is beats just a little stronger during this time.

Jeremiah 31:13

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for keeping us posted on how you're doing. I think of you often. Heather

Lettie said...

Hi Courtney,

I've been reading your blog regularly and am just amazed at your strength in this unbelievable journey. I've been thinking of you during this sad time.

Lettie