Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Falling Hard

Now, there was never a point of me being here in Haiti where I wasn't head over heels for the children down in Heaven's Waiting Room, there my kids, but I am learning that as each day presents itself I just keep falling for them a little harder. I am falling in love with each one of their smiles, laughs and even cries. I am enjoying those precious moments where I get to be part of their world if it is through a walk around the campus, playing with a dump truck or having them on my lap and simply smiling. I have found that real joy lies in the hands that are a little twisted, the real beat is kept my usless legs and true understanding are in the eyes that might seem distant. You want to see Jesus, give that person who is labeled not worthy the needed attention and I believe you will.

No comments: