Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Right Way to Start My Day Off


So, this morning I must declare came WAY to EARLY and my normal up, showered and dress for the day dragged herself to breakfast wearing pjs and not caring! So, I gathered my breakfast, vitamins and large glass of water and hestitated infront on the coffee pot for the first time in a long while. I had an internal conversation where I stared at it and it replied "hey baby you know you want a piece of me" then I saddly nodded but then inched past it in self control as I could again internally hear it cat calling and trying to suduce me to it's coffee goodness... yes this is what happens when you make a not morning person a morning person, they start having conversations with the coffee pot... So, I had breakfast, good conversation on mainly why my 2 pound cat really is satan recarnated for the dogs and then got busy thinking about all that had to be done mainly referring to the BOXES and BOXES of cloth littering the mess haul and the joy I got of putting them in "organized" piles... my thoughts were interrupted by the handing off of the littl Naomi the little girl from yesterday. I was surprize but over joyed she made it though the night, it was a hard night for her she is now throwing up blood but a fighter. I got to hold her for an hour, we settled into a rocking chair, I placed her against my chest and realize she so beats out a cup of coffee.

No comments: