Thursday, October 23, 2008

Loving My World!

So, as I was making my way to a seat for 7 o'clock devotions tonight, running a little late do the enjoyment of my cold shower on a stormy night... I am stopped by a question of where the rap music is coming from and can it be turned down... well it wasn't me I don't have speakers for my ipod to get in public trouble for noise quite yet... well I know where to head and it took me down stairs and had me staring into the eyes of my three boys, Den Den, John and Steven who are enjoying there new ALL boys room. I come and work on turning the music down then very much got sucked into their world. Said HI to my boys, Steven made sure that I needed to walk over to Walden’s crib and love on him. Now, with this last PT group we worked on getting big boy beds made for Den Den, John and Gimson. There only about 5 inches high and a little smaller then a twin and VERY COOL! I ended up being doggy piled by my boys and loving every minute of hearing them giggle, a couple snorts and enthusiasms about life. So, bottom line I love loving on my world any moment I get and I glad for the great joy moments because of rap music. I would not trade my world for anything!

No comments: