Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Walden Boy!


So, recently I was asked by Walden's State side momma in how he was doing, so I decided that a cute picture was in need for all to see. Our Walden is getting big and active! He is working on breaking out of his shell of a body, he has body movement, not quite controlled but there. He works on turning his body every which way in his crib and very much cranes his neck if I walk into his terriotory and not say hi fast enough. He is a joy in my life, actually he is described to all as Joy, seeing how he tells you all about being one one Jesus' kid and fully loving every minute of it through his eyes and smile. He can totally play games with objects, enjoys being held and totally follows me through out the room with his eyes always prompting me to come give him more kisses. We got his amazing chair even more Walden style and it is nice to see him up and about. He is doing overall good but as always misses being held in certain laps!

3 comments:

Leeper's said...

I love that smile!

Anonymous said...

Courtney - thank you, thank you,thank you! I am in tears (tears of joy)! I miss Walden so much!

Please lavish kisses and hugs on him abundantly for me until I get there!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Courtney...your doing a great job with him. He looks so happy and I have a huge smiling on my face just looking at his. Give him a big hug and kiss from me as well, and I can't wait till March when I can see everyone again.
Abby