Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BIG God...

Take a moment and find a familiar face of someone connected through the Miriam Center and now hear me loud and clear as I say -We have a BIG God! Thank you for surrounding us with LOVE especially in the last 3 weeks. Thank you for helping me fight for my Haitian family during this even more difficult time through prayer, finical support, supplies and or amazing words of encouragement!


I have come to see that through the grief their is JOY, through the tears there is COMFORT, through the frustration their is HOPE and in it all their is a BIG God! These last 3 weeks I have been in very protective mom mode of beautiful children, outreach parents and Miriam Center workers and all the emotions that go into that. I have decided that in protective mom mode I am traveling to California February 6th to the 23rd for little over 2 weeks to do a combination of being able to tell my HAPPY DANCE in person, emotionally breath again fully and continuing to fight for my heart that will be beating back in Haiti. If you live near I expect a hug Thank you again for everything!

No comments: